Erneut Nachwuchs in GaC

15.02.2011 19:11:13
matthes funny
Flusspferdkrokodil Wissenschaftler
13742 Posts
Wir freuen uns ein weiteres Mitglied in unserer GaCRiege begrüßen zu dürfen...

Herzlich Willkommen NijAAlba
Die Dummheit der Menschen und das Weltall sind unendlich, wobei ich mir beim Weltall nicht sicher bin. (Albert Einstein)
Gott gab den Menschen Intelligenz. Ausnahmen bekamen die Regel.
Eifersucht ist Leidenschaft, die eifernd sucht, was Leiden schafft.
26.02.2011 23:07:18
Regnum-Irae
:invasion:
mind, Regnum-Irae Officer.
26.02.2011 23:07:52
[Regnum-Irae] Mind -pt-
Hello fellow SKD members,
I am here spreading the message about the Ground Control Friday nights revival, we have been playing for over 2 weeks now.
We have found a program that allow us to play in a very stable way called GAMERANGER, we have been testing it now for a while and it works pretty good!
We are spreading the message to all GC players we know so we can have more fun all together, and we count on you.
26.02.2011 23:09:41
[Regnum-Irae] Mind -pt-
links:
www[dot]gameranger[do]com/
www[dot]gcvets[dot]wordpress[dot]com/ ( A blog dedicated to GC, with usefull links, videos, etc)

If you download and register gameranger you can reach me for the following nickname : [RI]mind-pt-

in adiction you can allways contact me via the blog.

best regards and sorry for that first post lol,

mind, Regnum-Irae Officer.
28.02.2011 01:22:03
Diakon Andy funny
Flusspferdkrokodil Regulator
17432 Posts
Hi Mind, Regnum-Irae Officer

That sounds great. I still miss Ground Control. But your really really took the wrong topic in this forum to write about Ground Control. But anyway you will hear from us.

Best Regards
Diakon Andy, SKD Regulator

Willst du erfahren, womit du nie gerechnet hättest? Weisst du nicht, was du unbedingt wissen möchtest? Wolltest du schon immer wissen was die Zukunft bringt? Dann komm zur Sprechstunde mit Andy
28.02.2011 22:46:58
mind
Hello,

Lol yea i figured that, though i tried to register at your forums without sucess, and as my german totaly sucks, this was the only way i found to give this message to you.
28.02.2011 23:02:59
matthes funny
Flusspferdkrokodil Wissenschaftler
13742 Posts
I think you might have understood what a guestbook ~>http://www.skd-clan.com/?cnt=ft&ff=31 is, but anyways... nice to see you again!
Die Dummheit der Menschen und das Weltall sind unendlich, wobei ich mir beim Weltall nicht sicher bin. (Albert Einstein)
Gott gab den Menschen Intelligenz. Ausnahmen bekamen die Regel.
Eifersucht ist Leidenschaft, die eifernd sucht, was Leiden schafft.